Are you a mother or caregiver experiencing emotional struggles, constant worry, or feeling overwhelmed? Could you use a break in your day to focus on you? MOMS Partnership is here to help.
The purpose of MOMS Partnership Program is to support mothers with life stress. MOMS literally meets mothers where they are, providing services in places like grocery stores and libraries.
What you can get out of MOMS:
- Skills to help you manage the stress you deal with
- Referrals to community resources
- Incentives for participation
The BPT MOMS Stress Management Course
The BPT MOMS Stress Management course is run by a licensed clinician and a trained Community Mental Health Ambassador, you will receive support and learn together about topics such as:
- Steps for problem-solving
- Communication styles
- Balancing stress and fun
- Relaxation Tips
Virtual sessions are 90 minutes once a week and run for 8 weeks. Sessions have 6-8 moms and incentives are given for attending meetings and participating in surveys.
You will qualify for BPT MOMS Program if:
- Are at least 18 years old and identify as a woman
- Are the mother or primary caregiver of a child under 18 years old
- Complete a survey that shows you could use emotional support
Contact the Community Mental Health Ambassador or GBAPP clinician for a referral today!
Community Mental Health Ambassador
Office phone: 203-332-3542
Office phone: 203-409-5517