Thursday, April 13, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
Pond House Café, 1555 Asylum Avenue, West Hartford
New Haven, CT [April 5, 2023] – Connecticut Voices for Children (CT Voices) is scheduled to host their 2023 First for Kids celebration on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 4:30 PM at the Pond House Cafe in Hartford. This is the first year this event has been held in person since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in the winter of 2020.
First for Kids is an annual event where CT Voices celebrates honorees across the state doing important work on behalf of children and families in Connecticut. During this event, CT Voices will highlight some of its major goals this year: to put more money in the pockets of hardworking families; build a strong and diverse workforce; create more affordable housing in every town across the state; and ensure every zip code has safe and healthy communities.
Connecticut Voices for Children 2023 First for Kids Celebration
- Connecticut Voices for Children Staff & Board
- Representative Holly Cheeseman
- Maryam Elahi, President and CEO, Community Foundation for Eastern CT
- Dr. Monette Ferguson, Executive Director, Alliance for Community Empowerment
- State Comptroller Sean Scanlon
- Former State Treasurer Shawn Wooden
Thursday, April 13, 2023, 4:30 – 7:00 PM
Pond House Café
1555 Asylum Avenue, West Hartford, Connecticut
Raffle tickets can be purchased here.